We are looking for high-energy, motivated individuals, who have a love for fashion; are well connected in their communities; possess an entrepreneurial spirit; have the ability to manage their own local cashmere business annually - AND earn a significant amount of money during a 4-8 week selling season.
The Cashmere Sale event takes place from mid-October and runs through mid-December each year (exact duration will depend on the lease/location). All managers and sales staff will be hired as temporary employees of Republic Clothing Apparel Inc (RCA). DBA THE CASHMERE SALE.
Responsibly run and operate a store selling cashmere product provided by The Cashmere Sale for a mutually predetermined time period
- Build/maintain an e-mail database for customers and potential customers. This is the #1 key to a successful biz!
- Scout, negotiate and secure suitable retail space for the period of the sale.
- Obtain any local permits specifically required of your location to operate the store (RCA will assist with providing any necessary information).
- Secure selling staff. They should be your "besties" and their friends with great contacts and resources who can help you build your business and email list!
- Schedule/manage sales staff and payroll each week within the allotted approved hours from RCA.
- Get all supplies needed for store set up (RCA will supply you with a list).
- Line up a handyman (or a skillful friend!).
- Secure any utilities necessary (e.g. electricity, water and WI-FI).
- POS equipment and training will be provided by RCA.
- Understanding the importance of your daily sales goals and managing the team to achieve these goals.
- Actual store set up.
- Planning (as in planning for a great party or event!)
- Good communication skills are essential
- Knowledge of reading spread sheets and use of Dropbox is a plus
- Good organizational skills
- Good selling skills
- Sense of urgency, flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Desire to work in a growing, entrepreneurial business
- Great networking abilities to leverage and gain customers